[Moims-dai] Reminder of Skype meeting tomorrow

david at giaretta.org david at giaretta.org
Mon Dec 21 21:26:18 UTC 2020

Meeting: 10:00 Tuesday (Washington DC time), 1500 UK time, 1600 Paris time

If you do not receive a notification from Skype then please join it by
clicking the link:

 <https://join.skype.com/ykyu5SIPhSnD> https://join.skype.com/ykyu5SIPhSnD

*Don't have Skype yet? Download it before you join  <https://www.skype.com>
https://www.skype.com

Draft agenda:

*	Response to Area Director (AD) comments on IPELTU, with updates from
Mike, is available at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5e7vv79drxwc201/CCSDS653.0R1-20201020%20MM%20bb-DG
-MK-DG.docx?dl=0 - need last checks before returning to AD
*	Response to AD comments on ISO 16363, will be available shortly. An
intermediate set of responses is at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/an70k996vxjhmup/652x0w1x1-draft20201013_bb%20MM-DG
.doc?dl=0 -- need last checks before returning to AD
*	The draft update for ISO 16919 is available at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y4hrk6b9tt67ukh/652x1m2_updated.doc?dl=0 - please
check the updates I have made before I submit it to the AD
*	The Agency RIDS for OAIS are due by 18 Jan 2021 (see
https://public.ccsds.org/review/default.aspx)
*	Discussion of OAIS-IF for the remainder of the time available.