[Moims-dai] CESG action on DAI

garrett at his.com garrett at his.com
Thu Oct 24 07:11:32 UTC 2019

Hi,

I've generated a draft response along the ideas we discussed during
Tuesday's DAI session.

A couple years ago,  Peter marked up our CAO document.

We discussed the updates with him at that time and indicated our concerns
with them.

Although I don't have documentation of the details, DAI felt that the matter
was closed.

In any case, I've attempted to respond to his suggestion as I think we did
at that time by adding markup to the attached document.

Peace and joy,

-JOhn