[Moims-dai] R: Proposed MOIMS DAI meeting agenda for CCSDS Darmstadt meeting

Roberta Svanetti Roberta.Svanetti at dedagroup.it
Fri Oct 11 14:04:39 UTC 2019

Hi John,

Thank you for the proposed agenda, I confirm you that the topics to be discussed that you added for the four days agenda are fine for me.
In the final version, please change the day in the second, third and fourth agenda tables.
I confirm you  that I will attend the DAI WG meeting in Darmstadt from 21 October to  24 October (included).

Kind Regards,

Roberta Svanetti
Area Digital Knowledge Life - Operations Manager
Dedagroup

T 02 57775690 | M 335 7294121 | VoIP 905690
Dedagroup Spa - Sede di Cassina de Pecchi (MI), c/o Cassina Plaza - Edificio F2 Via Roma, 108
www.dedagroup.it<http://www.dedagroup.it/home>