[Moims-dai] Comments on OAIS near-final version

garrett at his.com garrett at his.com
Tue Mar 26 06:53:48 UTC 2019

Hi Mark,

I hope we can talk soon.

Your comments are disturbing.

I thought we had all made compromises and reached a consensus to make this change after many months of discussions last year.

That was over a year ago and we asked everyone at that time to open a new Suggested Change to address any issues so we could discuss  them as a group.

I expect that your stand on this means we will not be releasing a draft OAIS anytime soon.

We need to discuss how the process broke down.

Peace and (not much) joy (but wishing everyone much joy)

-JOhn