[Moims-dai] FW: Architecture Description - CCSDS - Mountain View

Hughes, John S (398B) john.s.hughes at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 4 14:06:08 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Attached please find the latest version of the Book and the Model Specification Document (html format). The latest changes reflect the MOIMS-DIA telecon of 5/21. The “get” and “put” methods had been previously defined and associated primarily with Information_Object. My take away from last week’s telecon was that the get/puts for Fixity, etc should be on Preservation_Description_Information. Comments are welcome.

I am now generating the UML diagrams from the model, for our next meeting.

Thanks,
Steve