[Moims-dai] Draft scope for OAIS-IF

Mark Conrad mark.conrad at nara.gov
Mon Jul 29 17:23:25 UTC 2019

David,

Thank you very much for putting this together. I think this demonstrates
what I suspected from our group conversations, that we may not all have
been operating from the same sets of assumptions. I have attached a copy of
your document with a few comments/questions to help our conversation in
moving toward consensus. Looking forward to our discussions tomorrow.

Mark