[Moims-dai] Regrets..Re: Reminder of Skype call today

david david at giaretta.org
Tue Jul 23 14:43:33 UTC 2019

OK. No Skyping from jury room. - Got it.DavidSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Terry Longstreth <terry.longstreth at comcast.net> Date: 23/07/2019  14:48  (GMT+00:00) To: MOIMS-Data Archive Interoperability <moims-dai at mailman.ccsds.org> Subject: [Moims-dai] Regrets..Re:  Reminder of Skype call today I've been called for jury duty. Don't know how long I'll be out of touch.TerryOn Jul 23, 2019 06:14, David Giaretta <david at giaretta.org> wrote:Meeting: 10:00 Tuesday (EST), 1500 UK time, 1600 European time  Join it by clicking the link:https://join.skype.com/ykyu5SIPhSnD *Don't have Skype yet? Download it before you join https://www.skype.com General schedule:Tuesday of the monthActivityTechnical Editor(s)1st ISO 16363    Audit and Certification MetricsJohn Garrett, David Giaretta2ndIPELTU Info Preservation Enabling Long-Term UsageDavid Giaretta3rdOAIS-IF DAADD    OAIS Interoperability Framework – Digital Archive Architecture Design DocSteve Hughes4thOAIS update finalization, Group administration, Planning, new projects, or special issues identified other weeks 5th OAIS update finalization, Group administration, Planning, new projects, or special issues identified other weeks   Draft agenda this week (4th Tuesday of the month):OAIS status and group adminOAIS-IF  Regards ..David