[Moims-dai] Fwd: [Esip-preserve] ISO 19165-2 (Preservation Content Standard0

Robert Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Thu Jan 17 16:58:08 UTC 2019

Please find the call, below, to share comments on the draft ISO 19165-2
standard, “Geographic information -- Preservation of digital data and
metadata -- Part 2: Content specifications for earth observation data and
derived digital products".

Thanks,

Bob
Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu
ORCID: 0000-0002-8595-5134