[Moims-dai] Reminder of Skype call today
david at giaretta.org
Tue Jan 15 12:30:38 UTC 2019
Meeting: 10:00 Tuesday (EST) (1500 UK time, 1600 European time)
John made a group on Skype for us to chat, share and collaborate.
Join it by clicking the link:
*Don't have Skype yet? Download it before you join https://www.skype.com
1. MOIMS actions
* Email from Peter Shames on MACAO (Subject: The (in-)famous MACAO) on Nov 10th
* Outcome of CESG meeting:
* DAI-01: Resolution to re-confirm the following documents that are at 5-year review date (May 2018) as they are currently used and there are no strong requirement for changes:
* 610.0-G-5 Space Data Systems Operations with Standard Formatted Data Units: System and Implementation Aspects
* 620.0-B-2 Standard Formatted Data Units — Structure and Construction Rules
* 621.0-G-1 Standard Formatted Data Units — A Tutorial
* 622.0-B-1 Standard Formatted Data Units — Referencing Environment
* 630.0-B-1 Standard Formatted Data Units — Control Authority Procedures
* 631.0-G-2 Standard Formatted Data Units — Control Authority Procedures Tutorial
* 632.0-B-1 Standard Formatted Data Units — Control Authority Data Structures
* 641.0-B-2 Parameter Value Language Specification (CCSD0006 and CCSD0008)
* 641.0-G-2 Parameter Value Language — A Tutorial
* 643.0-B-1 ASCII Encoded English (CCSD0002)
* 647.1-B-1 Data Entity Dictionary Specification Language (DEDSL) — Abstract Syntax (CCSD0011)
* 647.2-B-1 Data Entity Dictionary Specification Language (DEDSL) — PVL Syntax (CCSD0012)
* 647.3-B-1 Data Entity Dictionary Specification Language (DEDSL) — XML/DTD Syntax (CCSD0013)
a. There was a long discussion: since most of these books are very old, the CESG agreed the following:
i. The three books about SFDU Control Authority (630.0-B-1, 631.0-G-2, and 632.0-B-1) need revision to align them with the SANA RMP (Registry Management Policy, CCSDS 313.1-Y-1).
ii. For the others, the DAI WG shall produce a short justification on their request to “confirm” which will be submitted by the MOIMS AD with the resolution to “confirm”.
b. Please create a single document containing a short text for each of the 10 documents for reconfirmation. The text should provide the justification for re-confirmation (e.g. no/small changes, not worth only for SANA/Security section, ...). Once this is available I will make a resolution attaching your document.
1. OAIS update: see https://www.dropbox.com/s/d80f8c8mlb9dtni/650x0w2x1-20190114.doc?dl=0 – this was created by accepting all previous changes in 650x0w2x1JGG20181027.docx and then tracing the small updates I made (tagged with comment 20190114) for obvious typos e.g. paragraph duplicated. Also the diagrams have been updated (except the Nestorgram).
Note that the contents of Annex B have been moved to https://cwe.ccsds.org/moims/docs/MOIMS-DAI/OAIS%20related/OAIS-Relationship%20with%20other%20Standards%20or%20Efforts.docx?Web=1 – is that OK?
From: MOIMS-DAI <moims-dai-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org <mailto:moims-dai-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org> > On Behalf Of John Garrett
Sent: 30 October 2018 14:56
To: 'MOIMS-Data Archive Interoperability' <moims-dai at mailman.ccsds.org <mailto:moims-dai at mailman.ccsds.org> >
Subject: [Moims-dai] DAI WG meeting schedule
Hi DAI Team,
Now that the OAIS update is near completion, the DAI WG has decided to set a schedule for DAI WG Skype calls that allows all our other projects to advance on schedule. At least for the near term Skype calls our schedule will be:
1st week of each month: ISO 16363 Audit and Certification Metrics
Technical Editors: John Garrett, David Giaretta
2nd week of each month: IPELTU Info Preservation Enabling Long-Term Usage
Technical Editor: David Giaretta
3rd week of each month: OAIS-IF DAADD OAIS Interoperability Framework – Digital Archive Architecture Design Doc
Technical Editor: Steve Hughes
4th week of each month: Group administration, Planning, new projects, or special issues identified other week
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the MOIMS-DAI