[Moims-dai] IPELTU Annex D - DPOP Checklist

Mark Conrad mark.conrad at nara.gov
Mon Apr 15 21:29:12 UTC 2019

Mike,

See attached. My comments on your comments.

It was Item 101 that I was talking about - not Item 1. The references in
Note 1 are also to Item 101.  Sorry about that!

BTW, this particular records schedule is just the tip of the iceberg for
NASA. If you are interested, take a look at
https://www.archives.gov/records-mgmt/rcs/schedules/index.html?dir=/independent-agencies/rg-0255
to see all of the NASA schedules.

Mark