[Moims-dai] FW: [CCSDS-All] REMINDER - Registration for the Spring 2019 CCSDS Technical Meetings Closes Friday 5 April 2019

garrett at his.com garrett at his.com
Thu Apr 4 19:31:05 UTC 2019

Hi DAI WG participants,

For those not on CCSDS All mailing list, I just wanted to remind you that
registration for the CCSDS meeting at Ames in May is closing tomorrow.  If
you will attend in person, you need to complete your free registration by
tomorrow.

You do not need to register to attend only by Skype.

Peace and joy,

-JOhn