[Moims-dai] FW: UNESCO PERSIST Selection Guidelines

Hughes, John S (398B) John.S.Hughes at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 27 15:06:39 UTC 2018

Yes, good job!

From: MOIMS-DAI [mailto:moims-dai-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org] On Behalf Of Bruce Ambacher
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 5:55 PM
To: kearneysolutions at gmail.com
Cc: moims-dai at mailman.ccsds.org
Subject: Re: [Moims-dai] FW: UNESCO PERSIST Selection Guidelines

Excellent
Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
Get the new AOL app: mail.mobile.aol.com<http://mail.mobile.aol.com>

On Wednesday, September 26, 2018, Mike Kearney <kearneysolutions at gmail.com<mailto:kearneysolutions at gmail.com>> wrote:

While at the WLIC conference, I attended the IFLA preservation and conservation sub-committee meeting.  While they were musing over initiatives they could adopt to help the IFLA “vision” I suggested that they should advocate that their member organizations who attempt preservation should work towards 16363 certification by PTAB, even if some only make it to the self-assessment phase.  They seemed quite interested (but a little nervous about it), but recorded it in the minutes for future work.  So… maybe that will help our missionary objectives.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

Huntsville, Alabama, USA