[Moims-dai] Current Version of Section 6 of OAIS

Mark Conrad mark.conrad at nara.gov
Tue Sep 11 17:24:09 UTC 2018

At today's meeting David suggested that we should review the text of all of
Section 6 to place our discussion of Section 6.1.5 in context.

The attached document is my attempt to construct the current version of
Section 6 of OAIS as of 20180911. All of the text except Section 6.1.5
comes from 650x0w2x1JGG20180821.

Section 6.1.5. comes from SC#135, Attachment 42 with the adjustments to the
text described in comment #21.

Hope this is helpful.

Mark Conrad
NARA Information Services
Systems Engineering Division (IT)
The National Archives and Records Administration
Erma Ora Byrd Conference and Learning Center
Building 494, Room 225
610 State Route 956
Rocket Center, WV  26726

Phone: 304-726-7820