[Moims-dai] DAI WG meeting schedule

John Garrett garrett at his.com
Tue Oct 30 14:56:00 UTC 2018

Hi DAI Team,

Now that the OAIS update is near completion, the DAI WG has decided to set a schedule for DAI WG Skype calls that allows all our other projects to advance on schedule.  At least for the near term Skype calls our schedule will be:

1st week of each month:  ISO 16363             Audit and Certification Metrics
						Technical Editors: John Garrett, David Giaretta
2nd week of each month: IPELTU                   Info Preservation Enabling Long-Term Usage
						Technical Editor:  David Giaretta
3rd week of each month: OAIS-IF DAADD    OAIS Interoperability Framework – Digital Archive Architecture Design Doc
						Technical Editor: Steve Hughes

4th week of each month:  Group administration, Planning, new projects, or special issues identified other week

The meeting next week, Nov. 6, will focus on ISO 16363.
The latest draft, with some Suggested Changes (SCs) marked was emailed earlier today.
The site tracking SCs is at:  http://review.oais.info/
Hope to talk to you on Skype next Tuesday.

In order to make our meeting time most productive we ask that whenever possible that new material be sent out at least a week ahead of time so everyone can have a chance to review it and individuals can consolidate their comments in preparation for the meeting.

I think the DAI WG Is on a good trajectory at the moment.
Please send any suggestions of anything else we should be addressing.

Peace and joy,
-JOhn