[Moims-dai] OAIS Section 6.1.6 as updated at today's telecon

John Garrett garrett at his.com
Tue Oct 16 18:05:57 UTC 2018

Hi All,

I’m attaching Section 6.1.6 as we updated it during  today’s section.
Everyone should verify that they are happy with (or more accurately they can live with) this wording.

The remainder of Section 6 has not changed in last couple of go arounds.  The last version was recently sent by David.
Also the remainder of the OAIS has not changed this week.  I sent a version last week and once we complete this section, I will generate and send a new draft of the whole thing.

Peace and joy,
-JOhn