[Moims-dai] CCSDS OAIS-IF Book

David Giaretta david at giaretta.org
Mon Oct 15 12:29:16 UTC 2018

Hi Steve

You use the word "metadata" in various places like "A Registry Service has a
GetInformationObjectMetadata Method", but then when you talk about the OAIS
Information Model you talk about the things we recognise from OAIS like
RepresentationInformation.

Presumably things like RepresentationInformation should be subtypes of
Metadata, but I cannot find that in the document.

..David