[Moims-dai] Attempt to generalise distributed preservation for section 6

Rosemarie.Leone at esa.int Rosemarie.Leone at esa.int
Mon Oct 15 09:54:44 UTC 2018

Hi, Roberta is reachable in Skype as below, R
ESA - European Space Agency
Rosemarie Leone | ESA Information Technology Department
ESRIN | Via Galileo Galilei, 00044 Frascati, Rome, Italy
Tel +39 06 94188855 | M. +39 (0) 348 2310029
rosemarie.leone at esa.int | www.esa.int

----- Forwarded by Rosemarie Leone/esrin/ESA on 15/10/2018 11:53 -----