[Moims-dai] My latest attempt at OAIS Section 6 (SC#135)

Eld Zierau elzi at kb.dk
Mon Oct 8 14:00:45 UTC 2018

Thanks John
Although I am sorry to leave out the description of the denotation part, I can say that for my part I think you have done a good job. Just a few things:

*       You have left out the drawing with functional areas - as I understand the text it is part of the previous descriptions, is that correct? And are Felix and Mathias ok with this?
Maybe it should say in the introduction (just before section 6.1.1) that the categories do not necessarily exclude one another

*       The references to more examples (D13 and D14) are still there, - although I believe you wanted to take them out and make such references outside the reference manual

*       There are some minor details here and there - (a few places where I believe it should say functional entities instead of Functional Area, consistent spelling of OAISs/OAISes, typos etc.) but I can send these separately later
I will be in the meeting tomorrow

Best regards, Eld