[Moims-dai] Will you telecon into DAI meeting?

Terry Longstreth terry.longstreth at comcast.net
Sun Oct 7 21:47:27 UTC 2018

Daylight savings in Berlin (and most of Europe) ends On October 28, 2018
at 03:00 AM

  Currently, and for the meeting, they are 6hoursaheadofLaurel,
Maryland. <https://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_US-MD.aspx>

So the earliest EDT Moims session - 1030 in Berlin, would be 0430 here.
I probably won't Skype in to any of those sessions.
The afternoon sessions, 1330 there, would be 0730 here.  I'll try to
make at least one of those.

Terry