[Moims-dai] Telecon reminder November 27

Rosemarie.Leone at esa.int Rosemarie.Leone at esa.int
Tue Nov 27 07:57:05 UTC 2018

Dears

I am on mission this afternoon and cannot attend the discussion for OAIS.
I am currently working at the  IPELTU annexes to be reviewed according to
the schedule below.

2nd week of month:  IPELTU         Dec 11    Jan 8

Meanwhile, I forward you the latest update on CODATA, in relation to the
discussion on Digital Object and Digital Object Interoperability we are
currently assessing in the frame of Research Object and FAIR Principles.

See you, Rosemarie

----- Forwarded by Rosemarie Leone/esrin/ESA on 27/11/2018 08:48 -----