[Moims-dai] Telecon reminder November 27

garrett at his.com garrett at his.com
Fri Nov 23 19:59:34 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Just a quick remainder of our next DAI WG telecon and  about DAI telecon
schedules.

We agreed to our current schedule so we can make progress on all our
documents.

1st week  of month:  ISO 16363
Dec 4      Jan 1?

2nd week of month:  IPELTU
Dec 11    Jan 8

3rd week of month:  OAIS-IF  Architecture
Dec 18   Jan 15

4th week of month:  OAIS                                             Nov 27
Jan 22

We really need to make progress on all of these documents.  So it is
important for document editors to get information out at least a week before
the scheduled discussion and it is also important for everyone else to
review the materials in that week before the discussion.

Between scheduled telecons, It is also possible to do things via the mailing
list or lists for editing teams if that is desirable.

We could also schedule additional telecons for an editing group if people
wanted to do that.

To prepare for the OAIS discussion this coming Tuesday, I would invite
everyone to review the figures that David has updated to ensure they are
correct and reflect the desired updates.

I believe David last sent them out to the group on November 4th.

Peace and joy,

-JOhn