[Moims-dai] Draft update of OAIS figures

David Giaretta david at giaretta.org
Sun Nov 4 14:05:38 UTC 2018

Here is my attempt to update the figures for OAIS. I have not done fig A1
yet - I thought I should first check all the individual figures first.

The spreadsheet collects all the review decisions and I have also tried to
put references to the suggested changes in the notes for each PPT slide.

Please let me have corrections/omissions.