[Moims-dai] FW: Archive Information Collection

Hughes, John S (398B) john.s.hughes at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 6 15:18:44 UTC 2018

From: Mark Conrad [mailto:mark.conrad at nara.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 7:00 AM
To: Hughes, John S (398B) <john.s.hughes at jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: Archive Information Collection

Hi Steve,

Attached is your document with some comments.

Mark

Mark Conrad
NARA Information Services
IAS
The National Archives and Records Administration
Erma Ora Byrd Conference and Learning Center
Building 494, Room 225
610 State Route 956
Rocket Center, WV  26726

Phone: 304-726-7820
Fax: 304-726-7802
Email: mark.conrad at nara.gov<mailto:mark.conrad at nara.gov>

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 6:54 PM, Hughes, John S (398B) <john.s.hughes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:john.s.hughes at jpl.nasa.gov>> wrote:
Hi Mark,

Sorry this is so late, but here is my input for the Archive Information Collection discussion. Last week I promised that I would model this, however the model in the OAIS and supporting text seems pretty clear. So I just compiled the information, at least for now.

Please feel free to correct misunderstandings or point out ambiguities.

Thanks,
Steve