[Moims-dai] Latest draft of OAIS

John Garrett garrett at his.com
Wed Aug 22 21:46:53 UTC 2018

Hi,

I’ve come across this message again and I’m not sure if I ever replied to
it.  So to close the loop, I will respond now.

I am attaching the latest OAIS draft.  I believe I have reflected your
requested updates in it.  However as you note, once this update is complete,
that information will moved out of the document where it is almost
immediately out of date.  The information is being moved to a website where
this information will be disseminated.

Peace and joy,

John Garrett