[Moims-dai] Fwd: PV2018 submission 31

Mark Conrad mark.conrad at nara.gov
Mon Apr 2 17:04:14 UTC 2018

Can we put this on the agenda for tomorrow's MOIMS-DAI meeting? We only
have until April 30th to complete the 4-page paper.

Mark Conrad
NARA Information Services
Systems Engineering Division (IT)
The National Archives and Records Administration
Erma Ora Byrd Conference and Learning Center
Building 494, Room 225
610 State Route 956
Rocket Center, WV  26726

Phone: 304-726-7820