[Moims-dai] Suggested Changes to Review on Tuesday 10/24

Mark Conrad mark.conrad at nara.gov
Thu Oct 19 20:13:47 UTC 2017

For our meeting on 24 October we will discuss the following Suggested
Changes:

83, 84, 117, 121, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 202

All of these items have to do with Section 1.5 ROAD MAP FOR DEVELOPMENT OF
RELATED STANDARDS. If we decide what to do about this section we should be
able to clear all of these suggested changes in short order.

Please try to review these suggested changes before the meeting so that we
can have a productive session.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Conrad
NARA Information Services
IAS
The National Archives and Records Administration
Erma Ora Byrd Conference and Learning Center
Building 494, Room 225
610 State Route 956
Rocket Center, WV  26726

Phone: 304-726-7820