[Moims-dai] Draft Agenda for MOIMS-DAI meeting at The Hague Nov. 6-9 attached

Hughes, John S (398B) john.s.hughes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Oct 13 20:09:48 UTC 2017

Hi John,

I have registered for the meeting and am completing travel plans.

Regarding the agenda item below, I am preparing material now and plan to distribute what I have available to the team before the meeting, probably Monday 10/23.

Thanks,
Steve

Wednesday  Nov. 08

08:45-12:30

Data Archive Architecture Design Document (DAADD)
Initial discussions of any available draft document material