[Moims-dai] FW: [MOIMS] MOIMS Dinner on Wednesday 08Nov17 at 20:15

David Giaretta david at giaretta.org
Tue Nov 7 13:15:00 UTC 2017

FYI

From: MOIMS [mailto:moims-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org] On Behalf Of
Mario.Merri at esa.int
Sent: 07 November 2017 13:10
To: moims at mailman.ccsds.org
Subject: [MOIMS] MOIMS Dinner on Wednesday 08Nov17 at 20:15

Please inform your working group that I made a reservation for 30 people at
the following Indonesian restaurant for Wednesday 08Nov17 at 20:15 (it was
the only time slot available):

Keraton Damai
Groot Hertoginnelaan 57
2517 EC Den Haag
Tel : +31 (0) 70 3639371

The list of people that I considered in the 30 are those with a check sign
in the attached document plus 5 people as margin. Please let me know if
there is any variation/

Regards,

__Mario

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee
or addressees only.
The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole
or in part) of its
content is not permitted.
If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete
it from your system.
Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the
sender.