[Moims-dai] Notes of Webex today

David Giaretta david at giaretta.org
Tue May 30 15:26:59 UTC 2017

DG, RD, TL, RF, MK, MC, SH

For details see review.oais.info

92: Resolved

212 - waiting

206 resolved

204 resolved

130 resolved

75 resolved

162: DAI20170530 agree that the paragraph should be deleted BUT we need to
replace this paragraph with a better example. ACTION Steve Hughes - words
suggested but needs further work.

121: we had discussed removing this whole section - put things in SANA
registry on CCSDS site. However we should put in a reference to 16363 etc

102: resolved : "agree to delete the last sentence "The Producer-Archive
Interface Methodology Abstract Standard (ISO 20652:2006) may be applicable
here, as may be parts of ISO 15489-1:2001 and ISO/TR 15489-2:2001, and other
ISO standards.""

117: awaiting decision on Roadmap

213: Suggestion Annex B is the correct place for many of the suggestions
about the Roadmap