[Moims-dai] Comments on Hemmje-Engel draft os 6.1.5

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias L. Hemmje Matthias.Hemmje at fernuni-hagen.de
Thu Mar 2 07:35:43 UTC 2017

Dear Terry,

thanks for this. I will complete the draft together with Felix in the coming weeks and then put it into the

discussion system.

Best regards

Matthias Hemmje

FernUniversität Hagen                     Phone:  +49-2331-987-304
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias L. Hemmje Fax:        +49-2331-987-4487
Universitätsstrasse 1                        Email:    Matthias.Hemmje at fernuni-hagen.de
D-58097 Hagen, Germany               Web:       <http://www.fernuni-hagen.de/> http://www.fernuni-hagen.de/