[Moims-dai] Fwd: [Lotar] Full ISO 16363 Trustworthy Digital Repository Audit Is Now Possible

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias L. Hemmje Matthias.Hemmje at fernuni-hagen.de
Tue Jun 27 09:45:59 UTC 2017

I support that position and have to apologize for today as I am traveling as well as for the next three weeks when I will be on holiday.

Rejoining you in August.

Best regards

Matthias Hemmje

FernUniversität Hagen                     Phone:  +49-2331-987-304
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias L. Hemmje Fax:        +49-2331-987-4487
Universitätsstrasse 1                        Email:    Matthias.Hemmje at fernuni-hagen.de
D-58097 Hagen, Germany               Web:      http://www.fernuni-hagen.de/