[Moims-dai] IPELTU document update

Mike Kearney kearneysolutions at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 17:44:41 UTC 2017

Attempting to complete my action item, I've updated the IPELTU with the
attached version.

Section 7 was titled a NASA Use Case.  But I really didn't think it was
intended to be a NASA use case, but rather simply an informative graphic
mapping project phases to the IPELTU "Coordination Groups" which is what
we're calling them now.  I think.

Rather than deleting what was there, I added a new annex 7 bumping the
previous version up to annex 8.  So we need to delete one or the other of 7
or 8.   I'm not confident about my addition, so no problem if we revert back
to the original NASA Use Case terminology, but in that case, someone else
needs to explain what that is.

Hope this help, and closes my action.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney