[Moims-dai] WG: RID 32

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias L. Hemmje Matthias.Hemmje at fernuni-hagen.de
Wed Jan 4 15:15:47 UTC 2017

Hi,

as reported, we are closing our action on RID 32. John had already entered a
comment and we will entert he following one that I have coordinate with my
collaborator Felix in the meantime.

Best regards

Matthias

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias L. Hemmje

FernUniversität in Hagen – Fakultät für Mathematik und Informatik –
Lehrgebiet Multimedia und Internetanwendungen
Universitätsstrasse 1 – D-58097 Hagen – Germany

Email:  <mailto:Matthias.Hemmje at fernuni-hagen.de>
Matthias.Hemmje at fernuni-hagen.de – Web:  <http://www.fernuni-hagen.de/>
http://www.fernuni-hagen.de/

Phone: +49 (2331) 987-304 – Mobile: +49 (172) 6840262 – Fax: +49 (2331)
987-4487 – Skype: Matthias.Hemmje