[Moims-dai] Reminder DAI WG webex Feb 14th

John Garrett garrett at his.com
Tue Feb 14 06:49:34 UTC 2017

Hi,

I believe in being optimistic, but I think it is probably unrealistic to
keep planning to address 10-15 OAIS SCs (+ review of others that weren’t
previously completed) each week in the 30 minutes we have allocated to it.
This is even more true as we get into SCs each week that we expect to need
more discussion.

Peace and joy,

-JOhn