[Moims-dai] Article on impact of OAIS' Designated Community term

Mark Conrad mark.conrad at nara.gov
Fri Apr 28 19:57:48 UTC 2017

Agreed.

"Does anyone know if this journal accepts rebuttals or letters to the
editor to correct her misconceptions?"

They accept letters to the editor:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/%28ISSN%291532-2890/homepage/ForAuthors.html

Mark Conrad
NARA Information Services
IAS
The National Archives and Records Administration
Erma Ora Byrd Conference and Learning Center
Building 494, Room 225
610 State Route 956
Rocket Center, WV  26726

Phone: 304-726-7820