[Moims-dai] DAI conceptual architecture analysis

John Garrett garrett at his.com
Thu Apr 27 04:27:34 UTC 2017

Hi Peter,

I haven’t seen a response by David, but we would be glad to have you meet with us.  Thursday afternoon is probably best time for us.  We have the presentation you sent and will look at it in more detail.  In a very brief look at it before we discussed it a bit at our telecon yesterday morning, we thought that your comments were very much in line with our current thoughts.  Seems mostly as if you were adding additional detail that we either haven’t gotten to yet or that was more detailed than we thought was appropriate for a CMC paper.  There were perhaps some misunderstandings of our work and likely some misunderstandings of what you sent by us.  So it would be great to meet with you (and anyone else available from the SEA-SA group) to discuss these items in more detail.

Thanks for you review of this material.  Hopefully it will be useful to feed into our planned archive architecture document.  It seems to me as if it will.  By the way, you may know this already, Steve Hughes will be the Technical Editor for that effort.

Thanks for taking time to meet with us.

See you in San Antonio.

Peace and joy,

-JOhn Garrett