[Moims-dai] Questions about the OAIS

stephane.reecht at bnf.fr stephane.reecht at bnf.fr
Thu Apr 6 10:17:27 UTC 2017

Bonjour Claire,

As-tu eu une réponse à tes questions ci-dessous ? Il ne me semble pas
avoir vu quelque chose passer.

À tout à l'heure,

Stéphane

De :    Caillet Claire <Claire.Caillet at cnes.fr>
A :     MOIMS-Data Archive Ingestion <moims-dai at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date :  30/03/2017 18:01
Objet : [Moims-dai] Questions about the OAIS
Envoyé par :    "MOIMS-DAI" <moims-dai-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

Dear all,

Sorry for my absence these last weeks, I have lot of running projects
currently. About the CCSDS meeting in May, are there some of you planning
to go ?

On another subject, I have news questions about the OAIS:
-          In section 4.3.4, we talk about functional area, is there a
difference between function area and functional entity ?
-          In section 5, in the sentence “Even  more daunting, as
operating systems evolve,  is  maintenance  of  operational  software  as
a   part  of  the  Representation  Information,  which   means  that  it
is  essential  for  the  preservation   of  Content  Information.” :
Does the “it” refers to the Representation Information or the operational
software ? What it is meant by “operational software as part of the
Representation Information” ?

Thanks again for your help.

Claire

Claire Caillet