[Moims-dai] Webex Meetings scheduled for CCSDS DAI meeting

Robert R. Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Wed Oct 19 15:54:57 UTC 2016

Hi John,

Please note that I tried connecting via Webex and by calling the numbers
that you had provided, including the number that we use regularly for
the weekly calls, but could not get through.

Thanks,

Bob

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu
ORCID: 0000-0002-8595-5134