[Moims-dai] Question about Reversible Transformation

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias L. Hemmje Matthias.Hemmje at fernuni-hagen.de
Wed Nov 23 07:55:41 UTC 2016

Dear John,

I think in general the concept of an entity ist o vague. The concept of a
component would refer to something technical and the concept of an item to
an element of a collection.

Therefore, the term „object“ should be used. Ideally it should be Digital
Object to distinguish from real world Objects.

Best regards

Matthias

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias L. Hemmje

FernUniversität in Hagen – Fakultät für Mathematik und Informatik –
Lehrgebiet Multimedia und Internetanwendungen
Universitätsstrasse 1 – D-58097 Hagen – Germany

Email:  <mailto:Matthias.Hemmje at fernuni-hagen.de>
Matthias.Hemmje at fernuni-hagen.de – Web:  <http://www.fernuni-hagen.de/>
http://www.fernuni-hagen.de/

Phone: +49 (2331) 987-304 – Mobile: +49 (172) 6840262 – Fax: +49 (2331)
987-4487 – Skype: Matthias.Hemmje