[Moims-dai] Report of today's telecon

David Giaretta david at giaretta.org
Thu May 19 17:07:38 UTC 2016

I thought I had sent out a link to the updated document, but on the basis of
John's notes I guess it did not get through.

Therefore I took the opportunity to make some more updates - see
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nt96sn2pj58by9h/6NNxN-M-0x6-ILF-20160519.docx?dl=0

I hope it makes sense without the PMBOK in front of you.

The Annexes have not been edited - that can be done later if/when the rest
of the document is ready.

..David