[Moims-dai] PMBOK guide and the ICF doc

Mark Conrad mark.conrad at nara.gov
Tue May 10 13:44:05 UTC 2016

The Project Management Institute (PMI), the folks that produce PMBOK, have
collaborated with IEEE to ensure that PMBOK can be adapted for use by IT
professionals. This collaboration came about because many IT professionals
were using PMBOK, but thought they needed a few discipline specific
extensions. See for example, *Software Extension to the PMBOKĀ® Guide Fifth
Edition.*

Many IT professionals are familiar with PMBOK.

Mark Conrad
NARA Information Services
IAS
The National Archives and Records Administration
Erma Ora Byrd Conference and Learning Center
Building 494 Second Floor
610 State Route 956
Rocket Center, WV  26726

Phone: 304-726-7820