[Moims-dai] Notes of the meeting and actions

D or C Sawyer Sawyer at acm.org
Thu May 5 17:26:35 UTC 2016

Hi David,

While I said ‘minimum’, I was really thinking of the categories I mentioned as examples for a generic project.  I’d be satisfied to stop pretty much with the examples I gave so I don’t see any need for  more.  But again, if we don’t have any examples for the generic project, then I’m not sure what benefit there is to calling out the stages in this document.  I don’t see any problem with focusing on the Additional Information (rep, provenance, etc.) as applicable to such examples and others the project chooses to recognizes as important - whatever they may be.  I think this would actually improve the focus on Additional Information for each of the stages, and certainly not get anywhere close to addressing how to run projects - apart from the need to be cognizant of this Additional Information at each of the stages.  My view, anyway, at this point.

cheers-
Don