[Moims-dai] Cleveland

John Garrett garrett at his.com
Fri Mar 4 17:44:42 UTC 2016

Hi David,

I’m currently unfunded, but I could possibly attend on my own dime.   I was unaware of anyone else attending, so I wasn’t planning on going.  I also knew that Vint Cerf was talking on Monday of that week at GSFC and that several members of the DAI WG from the area might be able to get together there as we mentioned at the telecon on Tuesday.  So I thought that would be a good chance for an alternate site physical meeting.  Looks like that is working out.  I will plan to meet at GSFC on Monday.  Perhaps can make it to Cleveland later in the week to meet with others that make it there.  I could also give a report on Friday at the MOIMS closing plenary.

We should let secretariat know if we don’t need rooms at Cleveland.

I’d also like to get  the GSFC DAI WG meeting listed on the CCSDS website.  Do you want to contact them about that or should I?

Wishing you prosperity and peace,

-JOhn