[Moims-dai] ISO 19165 Draft

John Garrett garrett at his.com
Thu Mar 3 22:30:13 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've made a few comments to the main section and just a few general comments
on annex B.  I believe Mark was going to provide more detailed comments on
annex B.  I certainly don't have the background with the specific Geo
standards to comment very much on the detailed diagrams.

Wishing you prosperity and peace,

-JOhn