[Moims-dai] Vint Cert to present "Digital Vellum" talk at GSFC on April 4

John Garrett garrett at his.com
Tue Mar 1 16:29:00 UTC 2016

Hi team,

Vint Cerf will be the monthly speaker at GSFC's Engineering Colloquium.  A
link to the announcement is:

https://ecolloq.gsfc.nasa.gov/Current/announce.cerf.html

The date actually coincides with the scheduled Spring meetings of CCSDS in
Cleveland.  However, it seems that most DAI members have funding constraints
or conflicting events (including some at GSFC) that are preventing
attendance at Cleveland.  I was thinking it might be possible to at least
get a subset of the DAI WG together at GSFC.  Maybe we could attend Vint
Cerf's talk together and also spend some time discussing DAI's projects.  If
several of us met physically, we could probably set up a telecon to include
other DAI WG members at Cleveland or other remote locations.

Who will be at Cleveland?

Who could make it to GSFC?

Wishing you prosperity and peace,

-JOhn