[Moims-dai] Apologies for today

Caillet Claire Claire.Caillet at cnes.fr
Tue Jun 7 12:31:39 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I will not be able to participate to the teleconference today, sorry for that.

But I have some news about the DEDSL XML prototype. A first version has been realized at CNES, after acceptance some non-conformances have been raised. A new version is foreseen this summer which will include the corrections of all the non-conformances. The release of the prototype should be ready for the end of August. In addition to the prototype, they have made some corrections on the standard itself and they will be provided at the same time as the prototype release.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D1C0C9.4D4AC400]Claire Caillet
CNES
DCT/PS/TVI

Centre Spatial de Toulouse
Tel.: +33 5 61 28 14 38