[Moims-dai] Final draft of notification

Mike Kearney kearneysolutions at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 18:48:06 UTC 2016

Looks good to me.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

Huntsville, Alabama, USA

From: MOIMS-DAI [mailto:moims-dai-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org] On Behalf Of
David Giaretta
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 1:28 PM
To: 'MOIMS-Data Archive Ingestion' <moims-dai at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: Re: [Moims-dai] Final draft of notification

Hi John

My point was that the organisation of meetings and telecons happens through
the mailing list - joining the list is the way to participate.

I suggest

"If you wish to participate in the discussions of the suggested changes to
OAIS and ISO 16363, please join the MOIMS_DAI mailing list at
https://mailman.ccsds.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/moims-dai. This mailing
list will be used to co-ordinate discussions and meetings."

..David