[Moims-dai] Final draft of notification

Mark Conrad mark.conrad at nara.gov
Tue Jul 26 17:30:11 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have made a few minor changes. Most of them had to do with spelling and
extra spaces between words. I did capitalize Designated Community and
spelled out Preservation Description Information. Finally, I removed all of
the comments and personal identifiers from the document.

Mark

Mark Conrad
NARA Information Services
IAS
The National Archives and Records Administration
Erma Ora Byrd Conference and Learning Center
Building 494, Room 225
610 State Route 956
Rocket Center, WV  26726

Phone: 304-726-7820