[Moims-dai] Draft interoperability layered model

Mike Kearney kearneysolutions at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:06:35 UTC 2016

Good topics for discussion in our telecon this morning.  I'm confused by
several aspects of this version, but I'm sure you can set me straight.

Unfortunately I have a doctor appointment an hour after telecon start, so
I'll only be able to attend for the first half-hour.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

Huntsville, Alabama, USA