[Moims-dai] Draft proposals: Future work and CMC pitch

John Garrett garrett at his.com
Mon Jul 11 15:29:57 UTC 2016

Hi Nestor,

Thanks for your support.

We hope to meet at Rome, but I'm not sure how many people can physically
travel there.

By the way, do you have any ESA contacts at Frascati that would be
interested in participating with our group.  It would be great if they could
participate while we are just down the road from them.

Wishing you prosperity and peace,

-JOhn